On an average day, the Good Shepherd serves over 1,000 vulnerable men, women and children in our community and our Volunteers assist us every step of the way. More than 5,400 volunteers assist in the day-to-day work of Good Shepherd.
If you are interested in volunteering, call 905.528.6565 x3333 or email email@example.com
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Gain valuable job related skills
- Personal satisfaction
- Complete school or job requirements
- Spend valuable time with family or friends while helping others
- Team building for organizations and companies
- Give back to the community
- Fill your retirement years
- Share your skills with others
Good Shepherd extends a heart-felt thank you to the hundreds of volunteers who give so selflessly of their time and talent and encourage you to join our team!