On an average day, Good Shepherd serves over 1,000 vulnerable men, women and children in our community. Over 5,000 volunteers assist in the daily operations of Good Shepherd programs and services. Check out a listing of our current Volunteer Opportunities.
If you are interested in volunteering, email email@example.com or call 905.528.6565 Ext. 3333
Ready to volunteer now? Download these forms to get started on your application!
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Gain valuable job related skills
- Personal satisfaction
- Complete school or job requirements
- Spend valuable time with family or friends while helping others
- Team building for organizations and companies
- Give back to the community
- Fill your retirement years
- Share your skills with others
Good Shepherd extends a heart-felt thank you to the hundreds of volunteers who give so selflessly of their time and talent and encourage you to join our team!